Structurally the ABS sink molds have to have a flange. You can compliment it by using the smallest ball on the caulking tool, or minimize it by using the largest ball caulking tool.
- Made from ABS Plastic.
- Good for multiple castings.
- Maintains durability.
- Priced to cast once yet rigid enough to be cast multiple times.
- Release agent recommended.
- Very easy clean up.
- CAUTION! ABS sink molds are heat tolerant to 150 degrees. It will start to deform at 175 degrees. Make sure your concrete does not get this hot. So keep your concrete as cool as possible. To do this cast your concrete at 1 1/4" thick. Keeping these guidelines will ensure multiple castings.
- It's normal to expect to sand your finished sink with 200-400# sandpaper.
- ABS sink molds do not come with our lifetime warranty.
- Because they clean up so well, we will not accept returns 24 hours after delivery.